Imagine if you had a crystal ball. You would know exactly who your client’s audience is, and more importantly, the behaviors that make them unique. Better yet, you would have the same information for all of your client’s competitors too! It would be easy to identify them demographically, geographically and psychographically. You would know where they live, where they shop, where they eat, and most importantly, what types of media they use most.
Through the use of BIG DATA, answers to questions like these, and many more, are available including:
Which banking products are used most in a particular market, and what are the top rated banks in that market?
- What type of vehicle are adults 45+ planning to purchase this year?
- Where are working women shopping for clothing, and how much are they spending?
- How many people are planning to buy a new home?
- What are the media preferences of those who are most likely to change cell phone carriers this year?
- Who makes the decision on when it’s time to shop for a retirement community, and how old are they?
- Is the media penetration the same across all zip codes within a DMA, and how many households are available to target in each zip?
MANSI Media has access to BIG DATA on over 2,000 measured categories and brands in the 77 largest markets in the U.S. through Scarborough Research™, AdMall® and our own proprietary Zip Analysis tools.
Don’t wait, send us your request for BIG DATA now. Exclusively for our agency partners, we’re offering reports on up to 3 different clients and 10 media markets each, now through the end of March.